I know that I had a dry spell of posts lately and I will appologize to those who try to keep up with me, but I guess you can say that I caught up in 2 days! We have been super buzy not being buzy at all! Just enjoying the time at home with Eric. There were a few crazy days when we watched extra kids, but mostly we enjoyed not having anything to do. Not that we were lazy, actually we were rather lazy till about noon every day, but it was so nice to not have papers due, hours to clock in at work, family plans to get together, tests to study for, assignments to turn it, yada yada yada!
So I forgot about the blog for a while and just enjoyed taking lots of pics!
Our latest activity was Chuck E. Cheese day! We stopped visiting Chuck when "IT'Z" opened up down the street from our apt in Albuquerque. Let me tell you about IT'Z. It's Chuck E. Cheese on steroids! Real bumpercars, rides, and a bowling alley! Not to mention the food! Pizza, Salad, Pasta, Potato, and Dessert buffets! And the pizza did not resemble cardboard in the least bit! And the dining rooms to choose from! Wow! Four to choose from. We always ended up in the Gametime room. OK, check it out yourself! Here!
N*E*Ways, Chuck seemed silly to us after discovering IT'Z, but really, you can't beat the cheap arcade, and just the thought of eating cardboard just so you can enjoy hanging out with wonderful friends!
So I forgot about the blog for a while and just enjoyed taking lots of pics!
Our latest activity was Chuck E. Cheese day! We stopped visiting Chuck when "IT'Z" opened up down the street from our apt in Albuquerque. Let me tell you about IT'Z. It's Chuck E. Cheese on steroids! Real bumpercars, rides, and a bowling alley! Not to mention the food! Pizza, Salad, Pasta, Potato, and Dessert buffets! And the pizza did not resemble cardboard in the least bit! And the dining rooms to choose from! Wow! Four to choose from. We always ended up in the Gametime room. OK, check it out yourself! Here!
N*E*Ways, Chuck seemed silly to us after discovering IT'Z, but really, you can't beat the cheap arcade, and just the thought of eating cardboard just so you can enjoy hanging out with wonderful friends!
2 comments:
I wasn't a big fan of the food at Itz. It's the most bizarre buffet I've ever seen.
I love that picture!! Kally's hair looks sooooo cute!! Don't cut it!!!
*Phara
Post a Comment