
This little guy is my girls favorite toy! Occasionaly I watch him for his mom while she works once a week. I just got out my "Johnny Jump-Up" to see how he would like it. 5 minutes was all it took and he was out! Then when he woke up, he would coo and grin as the girls danced and made a ruccous in the kitchen! Oh what fun are little babies!

I was so glad to finally use the jumper. In Albuquerque our apt didn't have any doorjams with a big enough margin to hang it on. Once I took it to the church while I was at Mutual for YW's, but those girls couldn't keep their hands off my girls. They were quite a distraction I know, but I hope they learned from me how hard it is to be a mom and what joy children bring to life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment