One thing I love about our life right now is the family support we get from all our new friends in the ward. With so many students from the law center and the Physical Therapy program there are always young families who can't make it home for holidays. The benefit from so many families spending christmas here was a rockin' Christmas dinner at the church. It was quite the uplifting atmosphere I needed at that time. The girls had so much fun playing with the other kids, and just like the Thanksgiving dinner, the adults had fun together without worrying about all the kids. The food was awesome! And Pit can be fun when played with 11 players. It's impossible to get anywhere in the game, but loud yelling and players jumping over the tables makes the chaos very memorable! McRae and I should have just sat on the middle of the table! It was quite a sight! Here is the aftermath! Cleaning up afterwards. Sweet Bugaloo followed Eric everywhere he went! So Cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment