
We had friends over to help us celebrate the new year. It was quite a party! You can say that they really crashed the place! Actually, we had families over and once the boxes of toys were all opened and the goldfish crackers crumbled into every nook and crany of the floor it really looked like the kids at least had fun!!!!

It was great to see our new home buzzing with friendly faces! They girls had so much fun. I was so caught up in having friends over that I waited till after the ball dropped to get out the camera. So here's what I have of the first moments in the new year! Allison managed to find the shopping cart that had been sent to time out because every one of the toddlers wanted to play with it. And Kallyn didn't last much past midnight! She was so tired she climbed up onto our bed when we were watching some crazy motorbike dude break an extremely long jump record on TV. Thankfully only Kallyn crashed!
No comments:
Post a Comment