The best christmas present ever was waking up to a clean house! We got home late from hanging out with friends and after wrapping those last minute gifts I went to bed exausted. I was woken up when eric climbed into bed. After checking the clock on my nightstand I saw that it was 6:30. I dismissed the late time with the thougtht that maybe Kallyn woke up early or he had to use the bathroom. But I woke up to an emensly clean home with not a single item out of place. When I went to bed I knew that he was cleaning out the pantry due to an univited rodent accidently gaining access to our warm, dry, heaven of food and hiding spots (and limitless spots to go to the bathroom. Ewe gross!!!), but he cleaned the whole house, too!!! I managed to keep the girls in bed till 11:00, but once they saw the magic in the livingroom there was no reigning them in.
Before..... and After...
Bug was so excited, but I don't think she knew why! With every new gifts she was hootin and holerin and wowing, then she would move onto the next gift. It was so cute! It took us a goof 30 minutes to get through the stockings! Then they couldn't decide which breakfast cereal to eat first. One of my Santa Traditions was to wake up with the single serving boxes of cold cereal on the table. Santa continued that loved tradition for my girls.
The Dressups were a big hit! They insisted on wearing them for the next few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment