In order to keep our firewood from getting iced over we bring it down into the cellar. Abbott finished the bulkhead just before the first snow, so we take the wood around the house and toss in into the dungeon!!! Kallyn loves that part! She is such a daddy's helper!
The last time we moved the firewood Eric had shoveled a little trail from our back porch to the cellar doors on the other side of the house. We lost Kallyn in all that snow! She started falling on purpose so we sould have to help her out of the wall of snow. Some of the piles were 7 ft or more!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Snow Is Falling All Around...
These are pictures from our front and back windows after the snowstorm
on New Years Eve. I am still so amazed at how much I love the snow! I cannot get enough of it! Of course I'm not the one that drives in it every time the roads get bad, but you all know what happened while I drove when the roads were fine! Already we've had 2 cars bump into our new van while it was parked! Of course it was nothing- due to the
careful drivers going absolutely as slow as they could, and it wasn't because of slippery conditions either! Just parked in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Both are very good friends of ours so we are not suing for damages!! Ha Ha!(Both from the Law School community!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet your house is crazy right now with all the snow. Maybe we can sled Sat. after the next snow fall.
Post a Comment