After all the excitement Kallyn was entirely knocked out and there was no waking her up! She slept all through dinner and then some! WOW! She must have been tired.
Allison really enjoyed spending the evening with just mommny and daddy. Actually I think that she just really liked not being confined to the stroller!
Allison bonked my elbow real good when she was playing a little rough in the restaraunt. She had this precious concerned look on her face that Eric got on camera. Then she rushed in to me and kissed my elbow. She was SOOOOO sweet!
One of our special games: Squish the Face!!!
I had no idea my lips could do that!
Allison started playing this game with me. She would run away from me and I would start to pout. As soon as she saw me quiver my lips she'd run back to me full speed and give me the tightest squeeze of a hug! Super sweet! Untill you get to the finger in the nose! EW Gross!!!



1 comment:
I LOVE THIS!! It is so fun to see you in action as a mommy! I realized while i was watching this that other than the one sacrament meeting we saw you in ALbq i have only seen your family grow in pictures! You are a darling mommy!
Post a Comment