Good morning Munchkins!!!!!! Malan was so excited to have girls to play with.
Subway Junkies! Can't get enough of it!
Allison learned the trick of plugging your ears and it's not so loud.
We went to get tickets to the Halocaust Museum and were given some ANYTIME passes from one of the Vets who had extra passes. I did not like the idea of taking the kids through and I ended up walking ahead of Nate and Eric with three screaming toddlers trailing behind me. It was not the experience that I was looking for, but at least I got to see some of the exhibits. Allison's favorite exhibit was the pile of shoes on display showing the thousands of shoes that were taken from the people before they were taken to the concentration camps. Go figure! Her and shoes are like PB&J!
Since it was Memorial Day there was a HUGE Veterans gathering of Bikers. The Paraded around the National Mall. It was stressfull because we had to cross the street twice to get o our White House tour and they wouldn't allow anyone to cross the street while they were making their rounds. It was hours before they were finshed. We were able to bolt out and cross through the big gaps in the bikers and make it to the tour on time.

I love this Picture! Kallyn was so excited she got to give them a high 5. More like touch fingertips, but she was excited none the less!
No comments:
Post a Comment