Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 6 - Part II, Monuments and Memorials









After strolling the street we met up with the Allen's at the Washington Monument and then we walked over to the Lincoln Memorial. It was crowded so it was hard to get a good picture of the Lincoln statue, but we got some great pictures of the Allen Family! We also had a great time hanging out and giving the kids some time to play.
Who's that? Can you tell?




The girls followed me over to the front of the statue while I took a family picture for the Cranes. I didn't know they followed me so I walked back to the group and found them to be missing. I franticly tried to stay calm and retraced my steps hoping to see them and I found them posing for a group of non-English young adults where I had taken the Crane's picture. They were so cute standing next to each other giving their best smiles and poses. Then they insisted on getting pictures with them. So here's about half of the group with the photogenic toddlers of mine!



I love this picture with me and Bug!



Sweet! The crowds parted for a small moment so we could get our family picture!



Lexi, Kallyn, and Allison in front of the Lincoln Memorial, eating gold fishes.

While in the Lincoln Memorial the babies needed diaper changes and feedings so we let the kiddies run around for a bit. This is a video of the creative minds of little children who have a crippled father with a really awesome old-man walking cane:


The kids did about 20 laps around the parents!

No comments: