



Kallyn had always LOVED Phara. She has given Kallyn every reason to love being a girly girl! So she was so excited that Phara let her sleep in her bed!
When Phara went to work we drove to a HUGE outlet mall to the Ikea with McRae and her kids. This is a HUGE outlet mall. I think that I might be up to moving to Virginia just to be able to shop there. As I drove through the parking lot to get to the Ikea I saw a Children's Place that was as big as a department store!
The kids had so much fun at the kiddyland at Ikea and it was worth the crazy, messy, stressful, traffic to get there!
The kids had so much fun at the kiddyland at Ikea and it was worth the crazy, messy, stressful, traffic to get there!
Allison was so excited that Ikea had stools just like the one she has at home! She exclaimed "I did it!!" over and over! Such a big girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment