Sunday, January 24, 2010

The big ear post

I don't have big ears, but this is a big post of what I did with my ears! I got them pierced at the mall! Check out mommy's pictures.



This is before I got my ears pierced.


Me and mommy posing at the Piercing Pagoda.




This is the nice lady that did it for me. She had a LOT of earrings and just got one more pierced when we got there. She said it didn't hurt at all.



She draws a dot first to see where she needs to put the earrings.


She told me to stick out my tongue to my sister so I would hold still.



I'm ready!



Maybe I'm not. I was nervous and mommy said I didn't have to do it and we could just go home. But I didn't want to.


Oooo! I was so nervous.



Daddy said "say cheese!" and she pierced my ear.




When i got my ears pierced I was nervous but when it happened I was laughing. This picture doesn't look like so, but I started laughing because it didn't hurt like I thought it would. Mommy said I was brave.



One done! Can you see it?


The next one I wasn't as nervous like the first time. But I still was afraid maybe it would hurt more. But it didn't. Then I was done.


I can't believe I got my ears pierced!



I picked the birthstone for August and they are flowers. So they are green for being my month.
(Mom- I have never heard of Peridot, but that's what her birthstone is and it is green)

Can you see the flower?



6 comments:

Halley said...

Good job Kallyn! I haven't even gotten my ears pierced yet. You were so brave!

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

Oh how brave! Tell her she did so good! I can't belive she cried because she was nervous and didn't think it hurt! What a big girl!

Our Pratt Pack said...

So cute! Kaprice has the same ones but Pink well she ripped one out so now she just has one.

Sarah... said...

What a brave little girl! I was 18 when I got mine pierced, and I was SO nervous! She's a cutie.

Melanie said...

cute!

Kara said...

So cute Kallyn! I love them! :)