Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lovely and Young


Today's my birthday!!! I LOVE my birthday and when I get to celebrate it over a few days it's all the more glorious!!!

I started with a really fun date with Eric on Friday. We went to see a movie without the kids. Then on Saturday - a way awesome lunch date with a way awesome friend to the best restaurant EVER (Olive Garden!!! WooHoo!!) Thanks so much Trine! Then a family fun day at the Park for Ice skating and popcorn, then to Manchester for dinner at Chili's (second best restaurant!!! Yum!!!).


Today I got to sleep in, eat yummy eggs and bacon fixed by the bestest hubby ever, and the Primary kids sang to me TWICE! And all the fun phone calls all day and cards in the mail all week just make me feel like a princess! Of course the pizza and Ice cream cake definitely top off the day with the beautiful Happy Birthday songs from my girls and hubby!!! Boy I had a great day! Thanks Eric for all the special efforts to make me feel so important to you!


I can't remember where I put our candles so Eric had to improvise with matches in the cake instead! Ha Ha!!! Very resourceful! The Cookies and truffles on the table are my B-day presents from my sweethearts! It was so much fun to have so many gifts to unwrap!

1 comment:

Halley said...

Happy Birthday. We hope you guys are doing well... and staying warm. :-)