I love that our ward meets in the afternoon now. I actually have time to do my girls hair and I feel like we're on time! Finally! We'll see how long that lasts! Aunt Heather gave the girls the CUTEST hats and handmade flower clips for Christmas. We finally got to use them! And I couldn't resist the urge to record this amazing feat!
5 comments:
So Cute Janalee! Love the hats and love the girls even more. Good job taking pictures, they turned out great! :-)
your girls are so cute!!!
You much love your camera...because those pictures are AWESOME! How fun!
I lost my sidebar links but thought I was safe having all of my friends on google reader! Just now I realize you are private and I have to add you to my "private blogs" bookmark to check for updates. Look how big and beautiful your girls are! I love it! I've just finished looking at this first post and can't wait to see what else you've all been up to!
these are REALLY great. I need you to photograph my girls, but Leyna would be smiling a cheeser grin the whole time and Kayla would be running away. This pics really did capture their personalities, love it!
Post a Comment