Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brielle is 10 months!!


First time bundling up for a trip to the park. She was so frustrated with the slippery suit. It looked like she was swimming on the kitchen floor!


Look mom!! I'm wearing Allison's boots! Can you believe she knows how to put on shoes? She did the first one, I had to help her with the second, but she knows what their for and where they go!



I love the way she sleeps and cuddles her blanket! She is absolutely the sweetest sleeper! Usually you think sleeping babies are adorable and sweet when they are asleep becuase FINALLY you can get some peace and quiet, but Man! Brielle is a sweet sleeper with a smile on her face, cuddles with a blanket, stuffed animal, and sometimes even mommy!

Oops! Iwoke her up! But even then, she's still happy and adorable!





Wow! Time flies when you're surrounded by angels!!! My little angel is growing so fast!! She's been walking for 2 months now and she's quite the little mover! She's become so quick and she easily manuevers around all the toys and books that get scattered all over the major walkways in the rooms. She's been talking up a storm, but it's mostly been sweet baby babble, however, she says "Dada" and "Moma" however dada means fun and moma means I'm hungry! She waves good bye, she used to blow kisses, but now she's so bashful she avoids looking at anyone when she's put on the spot. She also claps her hands and blinks her eyes on purpose! So Cute!! Today for my birthday dinner at Chili's the serving team sang their song which includes emense amounts of clapping and Brielle was more than thrilled to join in!
The Docs stats are:
She weighs 17 lbs. 12 oz
50% for height
25% for weight
When we got into the exam room I stood her up on the floor next to the sitting bench and the nurse looked shocked that she was standing already. But then Brielle pivoted towards me and cruised right over. I thought the nurse was shocked before! She was more than flabergasted, then I told her Brielle had been doing so for 2 months already! I forget that babies look unusual when they walk! I'm just so used to it, but she does still look like a little baby and I had hopes that she'd stay my baby longer than my other babies did. Oh well, they are just born with that Fish stubborn streak where they insist on putting their minds to everything mommy's not ready for yet!

No comments: