Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Irish Eric

So far my master plan is working pretty well! I'll explain: I hate moving! Mostly just the packing part. I'm not so fond of the loading, unloading, and unpacking part either, but mostly, its the packing I abhor. Solution: Summer school in Ireland. This way, my wife gets to have the fun packing and I just get to move the stuff to the new place as soon as I get back to the states. Problem Solved. Janalee, since your not here in Ireland with me, I'll just assume Ithat I know your reaction and slap myself across the face. (Yes Janalee, you know the slap I'm talking about) I love you Sweetheart, and I hope that made you chuckle, or at least roll your eyes.

Now for my Irish travel log. I stole janalee's Digital Camera and have been taking some amazing pictures. The only problem being, I'm not an amazing photographer, and sometimes I even forget to pull out the camera until its to late. Luckily my buddy Paul never forgets his, so the really cool one should be credited to him.


Flying out of Boston, the sunset, was reflecting off of the airplane wing.


The VIP Welcoming Committe was out in full forcce giving us the grand welcome.

Ok, This may have been the actually welcoming committee headquarters. I kinda get tipsy just looking at it.

A small glimpse of the Irish Countryside, traffic circles (one of the smaller ones)
and Irish Soccer Hoolingans.
and Irish waterfalls. Get alook at the fat guy now, cause I'm getting skinny. Seven weeks before taking this picture, I was 25 lbs. heavier. It's falling off me like gravy, in fact, some of it is probably gravy.


Irish Rain (this has pretty much been the story of my trip so far). I broke down yesterday and bought an umbrella...since then it has not rained at all.

Wow, sexy legs! Does this picture make my hips look fat?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, Eric, you are hilarious! Especially the gravy part! But not so much the rubbing it in Janalee's face about moving. Wish I could help you out, J!

Dave and Miranda said...

Looks amazing...and green. There's something to that whole green Irish thing, huh? We're having fun with your family while you're gone!