After a Dr's apt for Kallyn in Manchester we decided to make our $2 toll a bit more worth it with a trip to the Manchester Mall for some shoes. Found some really cute shoes at Payless but they didn't have my size (they NEVER do) so I got a coupon for the same shoes at the Payless closer to home. On the way out we stopped at Old Navy where we spent over 2 hours browsing the sales racks. Bug really knows how to shop comfortably!!!! Usually Old Navy irritates me because all the really cute stuff is for flat chested 6' sticks or really fat short women. I can seriously NEVER find anything that fits me modestly or will fit in my modest budget. We were fortunate enough to hit Old Navy at the beginning of their %50 off already reduced clearance sale. The majority of the clothing I was fitfully forced into purchasing was for Kallyn and Allison (please remind me to NEVER take the girls shopping in a clothing store ever again!), but I did find a pair of really cute comfy shoes for me, for $3.
1 comment:
I remember their 50% off of sale sale last January and it was KILLER! I only got stuff for Miss G of course, but she is so set for this winter! I'll have to check out Old Navy on Monday here and see if they're having the same sale ... and if they have anything left!
Post a Comment