Saturday, July 26, 2008

The New Place

We showed Rebecca the new house today and since she had her camera I was able to take pictures for the blog. Leave your e-mail in a comment if you want me to give you the address. Enjoy!

Enclosed front porch.
dirty floor of the front porch. Seriously!! Out here no one cleans their dwellings when they move out! And the landlords don't feel so inclined to tidy it up either!
I feel like I'm moving into a mansion!
Showing Anna Becca the new crib.
In front - hangin out together!
third room upstairs (most likely the office/janalee's crafty crap room)
Attic/hiding spot for all my crap!
Dining room with guest room down the hall and half bath for guests to use!
Kitchen-count the cupboards! And the counter space!! Lots of room to leave my junk out!
kitchen-I'll have drawers!

Living room
Stairs going up!
Half of my bedroom. The previous tennants were so kind as to let us dispose of their bed for them!
Other half of my room! Big closet, too!
Kallyn's "Chokey" in her bedroom. In her favorite movie "Matilda" the school's headmistress disciplines the kids by throwing them in her "Chokey" a small closet with glass, nails, and leaky pipes jutting out. This is a worthless waste of space, but it keeps Kallyn's imagination blooming!
And the best part of it all.... No more being stranded out in the middle of nowhere ALL WINTER LONG!!! Oh and the girls get to see daddy on a daily basis instead of a weekly basis.

2 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

That place is huge, I can't wait to see it!

Annelisa said...

your place looks great. It will be so nice for you and the girls to be closer!