Saturday, December 8, 2007

I have the best hubby ever!

Sorry I haven't had any updates lately! With the rush of Thanksgiving I've gotten behind on a lot of things, then last weekend I was terribly sick. I had the worst sore throat ever. And the world was spinning for three days! I was so worried it was strep! I get it every year! But thankfully it was not and by Tuesday I was feeling so much better. For the last week I have been trying to get back into the swing of things. But the whole time I was sick Eric took care of everything! He was so wonderful. He did the laundry, the dishes, he picked up after the girls, he fed them, changed them, and took them out shopping so I could sleep! And the best part-he gave me flowers! I love flowers, but just the thought of spending money on something that disappears so fast is hard to justify! But it made me feel so much better.
I was woken up from a long nap to some crazy laughter noises from the girls so I thougth I would investigate. Eric had the girls so wound up! They were having so much fun! It was truly the best medicine to see the girls having so much fun with their daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must be one lucky woman to have a husband that great!!!!!!