This Christmas season has been a series of huge events for our family! Our daughters are growing healthy and strong! Eric has finished his hardest semester ever! Yeah!!!!!! We were so excited to finally have a Christmas of our own in our home with our small family. This was the first year we've ever had a Christmas tree. Artificial, but a tree none the less! Kallyn and Bug have been enjoying the time that daddy has been home. Mommy enjoys it immensely as well.
We have had our ups and downs this season with Tracy's boy being in and out of the hospital. Also our joys of expecting our third ended in a miscarriage Christmas Eve. I had my suspicions when the morning sickness seemed to subside a bit and the sonogram at 10 weeks measured the fetus to be 6 weeks. The good news is that the Dr didn't see a reason for us to wait a while to try again. So in the near future I hope that Kallyn will be able to announce the excuse for my fat belly again. (The day of the ultrasound Kallyn announced to all our friends that "My mommy's belly is just fat because there is a baby in it")
Eric has been out skiing again! Although nothing will ever beat the snow we came from, it is still fun to fly down the slopes! Yesterday we went to Nashua, NH with some friends to go sledding. The weather was warm and the snow was perfect! Kallyn couldn't get enough! Bug didn't like it so much. But she compromised and slid down the hill on her rump. Kallyn was going off jumps and daring the hill alone! She was bowled over once. Mommy's fault! I couldn't get her to move fast enough! Eric didn't kill anybody and I had fun watching. We should have taken all three tubes so I didn't get left behind, but I couldn't go down unless someone watched bug. Next time maybe she'll like it! Kallyn is convinced that she is going skiing with daddy the next time he goes! I think that she'll love it! I'll try to post some pics and videos later. I realize that it has been a while since I posted much. Life gets crazy for the holidays!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. Are you ok? I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and will see you in a few days!
That is great that Eric finished his first semester. School can really be hard sometimes. I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage but that is nice that you can try again soon. Happy New Year.
sister fish sister fish!! its good to see that everything is going alright. are you guys loving the snow like i am?
Oh Jan, I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarraige! That's gotta be hard, but like you said, that's great that your doc doesn't see a reason to wait and try for another! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment