This is Bug after she came inside from playing in the snow. I threw her in the shower to warm her up. She was falling asleep in the shower! I threw the towel around her and she was out! I kept trying to keep her awake while I dressed her, but it didn't really work. After she was dressed she crashed on the kitchen floor where she found her blanket. She will always respond to these magic words: Want some? It's sometimes the only way to get her up in the morning! I wish I kept the camera going! She laid right back down and didn't even drink the bottle I gave her. She must have played really hard in the snow!
4 comments:
I love the recent blog entries, too funny! Well, except for you being sick, bummer! Hope all is going well, we miss you guys!
You've been a blogging machine!! I love the pic of Kallyn in the igloo!!
Oh, that is so dang cute! How sweet!
Ok so I just watched the video today... that is hilarious!
Post a Comment