Thursday, December 20, 2007

Please Pray for Silas

Yesteday my friend Tracy took her baby, Silas, to the Dr's for his 6 month checkup and shots. The doctor was concerned about his lopsided belly. An ultrasound found a large tumor in his liver the size of a grapefruit. They took Silas to the hospital in Boston for tests and surgery. I'm watching their 2 yr old so her husband can be there with her. She has asked that I keep Silas in my prayers and I am asking my friends and family to do the same. Thankyou.

3 comments:

jamie lynette said...

Poor Silas. That is so much for a little guy to go through. Our thoughts and prays are with them.

Heather said...

I am sorry to hear about your friends baby. I will pray for her.

Melanie said...

Oh, how sad! Poor little guy, we will most certainly keep him and his family in our prayers!