Sunday, December 9, 2007

Daddy's Igloo




It snowed on monday the 3rd. I don't know who was more excited about it. Eric or Kallyn! Kallyn came running into the house "we're going to build a ee-goo!" A what? I had a hard time trying to decifer what she was saying. Finaly it clicked and I realized she and eric were piling the new snow (9" in some places) and carving out an igloo! Eric was out there for 4 hours working on this snow house for Kallyn. Allison didn't last 15 minutes. Kallyn was out there for about 45 minutes. I was in the house curling up under a blanket enjoying a few minutes of rest. These pictures were taken on Friday. The snow has melted a bit over the week and just imagine how big it was! Kallyn could stand up inside and there was plenty of room for all four of us to sit and hang out inside. It was pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun is all the snow!! Glad to see you guys are enjoying it!! That is the cutest picture of Kallyn I've seen yet I think! Miss you guys!! :)
*Phara*

Madsen Family said...

Love the igloo!