Kallyn started school this year. After much debate and thought we decided do Kindergarten at Walker Elementary where they teach K-2 grade. She is in the afternoon class which allows us to continue our slow mornings and late nights. Sigh. When will I ever see a morning again?
Although I dreaded the day I'd have a kid in Kindergarten I kept myself together pretty well, untill we dropped Kallyn off and Allison gave her big hug then tried to follow her into the school. She gave me a look like "I'm not allowed to go with her?" She was so lonely the first few days, but now she kind of likes the one-on-one with me. I'm enjoying the time with her, too. But BOY! I miss Kallyn!!!
Kallyn and her Teacher Mrs. LaRochelle on "Back to School Night" where she showed us her classroom and we met her new friends. I am so amazed how Kallyn has grown up so fast! She most definately is my little ray of sunshine.
1 comment:
Oh, awesome! Good luck Kallyn! I am sure she will do great in Kindergarden!
Post a Comment