Kallyn has been really sweet to her mommy lately. The other day I asked her to clean up the play room and her mess in the living room so we could have FHE after dinner. She decided that she could do better than that. Instead of cleaning up her mess she figured my mess in my room was more important and a bigger need (my bedroom is back behind most of the apt so i NEVER go in there until late when I'm going to bed, so I still haven't unpacked my things and organized my space - I know! It's been like 3 months and yes, I am going CRAZY!) She tried to explain that she put something special in my room for me, but as a terrible multi-tasker I didn't quite understand what she was saying untill the next day I go to get dressed and I can't find ANY of my shirts! the box was empty! Kallyn had unpacked for me and folded each shirt nicely in my dresser drawers! I am sure she may have had a not so secret hidden agenda behind it all, but yup! It worked! She got out of cleaning up the playroom and I love her even more and more everyday!
Another sweet sign of her devotion she surprised me by doing the dishes! I love it! Of course nothing's coming clean in the wash, but she spent a good 20 minutes trying to figure out how it will all fit! (We have a tiny dishwasher, but she was so determined!) She's going to be a great mommy some day!!! But for now I am so glad that she's my little monkey girl!
Notice she even found room for the plastic disposable cups!
3 comments:
I am super impressed! Can I borrow her for a few days. I think she'll be of great use over here!
P.S. Your girls are absolutely beautiful! Keep em' locked up!
what a sweetheart!! Your girls are just the best!
How sweet! My daughter loves to clean up everything but HER room and since my room is the catch all when we have people over it is always a mess and she likes to remind me of it!
Post a Comment