Late in September I got a new calling. 1st couselor in the Primary. SO I said goodbye to teaching the old ladies in Relief Society (which I absolutley LOVED doing and was so sad to stop) and I ventured off to work with their kids and grandkids in Primary. On top of that I started working once a week. I am a Breastfeeding Peer Couselor and I work with expectant moms and new mommies struggling to give their babies the best start! The best thing about it is that I get to take my kids to work with me! Although I think I can get a lot more done if I didn't have them!!! And I think they overpay me for bringing my kids to work.
Add the hubby in his last year of law school, Kallyn in her first year at Kindergarten where we can no longer get away with our spontaneous routine, and all the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season.
Point- I am falling behind on updating the blog!!! I really want to put all the pics I have taken and give all the updates for the girls, but it seems that it'll have to be put on hold, or at least the pictures (they take forever to upload!) We've been doing a lot of things together, had some fun visitors, and a lot of holiday fun. So my postings have been adding up in my post list, but they are all saved as drafts becuase I want to put up pictures to go with them. All in due time I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment