Great Grandpa Cowley, Almost Uncle Tony Silva, Brielle and Daddy, and Grandpa Payne
Extra loves from Grandpa Payne and Great Grandma Payne.
Brielle was blessed on her 4 month birthday. We made it extra special with the trip to Arizona so her grandpa and newest Uncle Tony could participate. It was so wonderful!! Great grandmas were able to give her extra loves and She even had a great grandpa participate with the blessing also.
Her newest developement... She stands up on her own and therefore daddy feels obligated to balance her like a circus trick! I'm terrified everytime he does it, but look at that smile on her face! She knows that she's amazing! Also, she gets to show off the blessing dress in which this trick makes her look like she's floating!
1 comment:
I didnt think it was possible, but she is even more beautiful now than the last time I saw her! Her smile just melts my heart!
Post a Comment