Can you believe it! Time has flown by since this angel was once in my bulging belly! She's an expert crawler, she climbs up to a stand on everything even if it tips over! She's fallen off the bed a few times because she climbs up and over mommy and daddy in the mornings when we are just not wanting to admit that it's morning yet. We've learned and now she stays in her bed and she actually sleeps through most of the nights! It also helps that she's been eating cereal so she doesn't have to eat every 2 hours! Here's the first try:
It didn't help that the girls insisted on her using her new pink pocket bib from Ikea (really cool concept, but it doesn't really fit when she's in her high chair) it kind of chokes her.
The girls liked all the attention she was getting and so of course they begged to try the cereal. Kallyn tolerated it with a good mannered face. Here's Allisons reaction:
First a proud "Mmmm" with a smile,
Then this sweet face. Can you say "YUCK"
Then
.
.
.
Into the garbage goes the icky baby rice cereal and "I think I like my cereal better mom"
What else is new?
She's 14 Lbs 13 oz
26" long and her head is 17"
She had her first shots. She did really well ofr being stuck with three needles, but I was surprized that she didn't have terrible reactions or sore spots. Just a teeny bit more cuddly than normal.
3 comments:
these are all so cute you guys!
Those pumpkin pics are so so cute. I will have to get tips from you!
Oh such a little cuties! I can't believe how big she is! :)
Post a Comment