We didn't get a picture of the gender shot, so you'll all have to make due with these cute profiles! Yes they all look the same and Kallyn asks how we are supposed to know if it's a girl or a boy looking at the cheeks. I hope she never grows out of her little inquisitive phase, but can someone else please explain how they can tell if a baby is a brother or a sister?

I love this last one! The cute puckering lips!
Alright, alright!!! The tech said "IT" is a "Girl". So I'm hauling all my baby clothes (the whole 2 Kinkos paper boxes full of 0-18 mos clothes that we kept from NM) down from the attic to start my baby gear inventory. Of course my girls were late summer season and this one will be early spring, so ..... I get new baby clothes to make up for waiting for my boy!

9 comments:
She said "it" is a "girl"?? That doesn't sound very convincing...are you sure you should go shopping for more girls stuff?? By the way, thank you for the stuffing...I've eaten some every day, and now I need to go buy more. Yum!
Congrats!
Congratulations! Now you know and can prepare, let the fun begin!
Congratulations! You sure make cute girls. I hope you are feeling well.
Hooray for girls!
Congrats you guys!!! Hey Eric it has been way too long. I see we are not too far away from each other. The Fam and I moved out to the DC area in the spring of this year for my job. We have a house in West Springfield with an extra room and lots of little girl toys. You should come and visit when you have a break from Law School! I know my girls would love to hang out with yours and they are always game to go see museums and ride the metro. Send me an email kenneth.abbott@boeing.com and we will catch up. Congrats again on the new little fish.
Congrats you guys!!! Eric it has been way too long, send me an email at kenneth.abbott@boeing.com. We are in the DC area and have room for visitors with 2 little girls that would love to play with your girls.
Congrats you guys!!! Eric it has been way too long, send me an email kenneth.abbott@boeing.com so we can catch up. We are in the DC area and have room for visitors with two little girls that would love to meet your girls. If this comment shows up around 5 times I am sorry. I have never posted a comment and I seem to be too retarded to do it correctly.
She is very adorable!!! Your tach took way better shots than we got, I wonder if our little one has a strange head, but she looks perfect!!!
Post a Comment