Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Flume Gorge, NH

We spent last Saturday out in the beautiful fall colors in Franconia Notch State Park hiking the Flume Gorge. Wow! It was amazing! Thank you Coils for encouraging us to come with you!


Kallyn as "super girl" holding up a HUGE boulder.

Friends on a nature walk






Pretty Water!

Three Beautiful princesses.




Ellie and Allison looking at the water below.


Gorgeous Gorge!





Check this tree out!! It's hangin' on for life!


Fish Family in the Bears cave.

Daddy and his girls!




Sweet darlings! A short break at the top of the gorge before we made our way around the trail and back to the visitors center. The girls were posing for me and singing "we're going on a bear hunt"

Daddy switched off giving the girls rides, but the both walked most of the 2.1 miles! I was impressed!

The balance tree!


1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow! It's seriously so awesome that you have so many amazing things to go do all around you, I'm jealous! ;) Anyway, how are you feeling? I hope all is well!