Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Portraits- My favorites of the Girls together






5 comments:

Robyn said...

So did you take those?! The girls are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they're getting! So cute. :)

Anonymous said...

These have gotta be some of my faves of the girls! Aww! I miss you so much!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Janalee, I love these pics! Your girls are adorable!
Love, Ingrid

carrie said...

We are hoping to be in ALB for Christmas to. We definitely need to get together. Nate and Patty might be there to. If we can just convince Kara and Garrick, then we can have a reunion! :) You kids are so cute by the way.

carrie said...

We are planning to be in ALB for Christmas to. Nate and Patty might also come. So now we just need to convince Kara and Garrick and we can have a reunion! That would be so fun! Your kids are so cute by the way and getting so big:)