(that's 100% chance of precipitation)But the dreaded part is this.....

What are those little white things suspended in this picture? That's right! The weather put it like this: "60% rain/snow likely"
SNOW????????
Welcome to New Hampshire! Get ready to freeze!
(on a brighter note- so far Friday is supposed to be sunny, high of 55, Friday night mostly cloudy)
So Halloween should still be nice! (which is the reason I was checking the weather!)
2 comments:
I bet now you wish you guys were back in ABQ, huh? Just kidding...but seriously, we are still having 70 degree weather, but I'm sure that's just a teaser for us.
I love all the pictures of your girls!! They're gorgeous! Is it just me, or does Allison look like Heather? They look to me like Kallyn got the Payne look, and Allison the Fish side. So fun!!
It already snowed twice here in Wisconsin... How did two warm loving beauties like us end up in such frigid lands! Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment