Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Tag

A dear friend of mine had this tag on her blog and I had so much fun replaying our friendship and my memories of her in my life. I'm going to be crazy hectic and busy for the next few weeks with the packing up and moving my myself and I can't promise any good posts, so help me keep my blog interesting and leave your memory of me in a comment. I'm curious to see if I've made any lasting impressions!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Fish,
Syretta here. I left my # on your facebook page. I had asked Eric to give it to you but he obviously does not like me anymore. Sigh. So, check your facebook and give me a call sometime. :-)

Heather said...

What are some of my memories of Janalee...We had so much fun together growing up. Although we knew each other for a while we did not become close friends until High School. I loved going over to your house and just hanging out. You were so good at different hair styles and much of what I know I learned from you. I loved running with you and probably will never have a running partner that I had such a good time with. I loved talking to you for hours on the phone. I can remember one call in particular during college that you told me you were engaged. I was pretty surprised but Eric is such a great guy and totally perfect for you that I am glad that you met him when you did. It is nice to be able to think about the "good old days"-maybe someday we will be able to hang out like that again.

Kati said...

I remember when we met in October of 2006 and you told me about the church and then getting baptized with you playing "nearer, My God, to Thee" while having Allison there. I think i might've held her during that. I remember staying with you and Eric for like 4 of 5 days in December of 2006 cause i was stuck form my house cause of snow! I remember a whole lot up until you all moved to New Hampshire last summer! Love ya darling! Missin you!

The Albuquerque Sheps said...

The first memories of you was just a name. You were the friend of the "other twin" that was friends with Patty. The next memory of you is still just a name, but I remember hearing that Eric was getting married. I asked him who he was marring and he said, "Janalee". And my jaw hit the floor. At the time I thought that was the weirdest match ever. But not anymore!!! You guys are so cute together, and those kids...so adorible!