Bug had 2 naps yesterday, so she outlasted Kallyn by quite a few hours last night. She finally crashed when I was getting everything tidy for Eric coming home today. All evening and night she kept saying "Bug-a-loo home, daddy home", "Daddy home a morrow", "Daddy on pone (phone), bye, bye, miss you". She started to draw a picture for him and finally she fell asleep, at about 12:30 am. I was waiting for Eric to call when he woke up (5 hours difference), so I figured out how to capture a picture of her with our webcam so eric could see her adorability. I love her sweet tiny toes!


Eric came home at about 5:00 this evening and Allison couldn't stop giving him hugs!!! Kallyn hasn't stopped talking, and Allison couldn't stop her kisses and hugs. So cute! I had to fight to get my hugs in!
So now we get to enjoy his company for a bit before he flies out again tomorrow afternoon for the job fairs. At least this next week we'll be in the same time zone and I can call him on his cell anytime I need to!! Yippee!!!!! Then he'll be home for good on Friday, the day before the "BIG MOVE" details to follow...
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys survived, good luck with your move!
Yeah for having your husband back! Even if it is for a short time. Allison is so adorable. Reading this makes me excited for all the fun times we will have with our kids. Enjoy your day together as a family. Us neglected wives will have to get together and do something this week.
Post a Comment