Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vacuum Fun!

It amazes me how kids can find things so fascinating they can explore the same thing for an hour! You try sucking up things with a vacuum for that long! Alllison finally got brave enough to hold the vacuum hose to vacuum up a mess in her bedroom. This before bedtime and Kallyn was asleep in her bed-an hour later Bug's still experimenting with the suction of the hose and I'm falling asleep! She discovered that long tags on baby dolls make a buzzing sound and if you stick the hose on the dolls head you can actually lift up the doll. She even tried to see what would happen if she put her mouth on it. That is when she decided she was done- but not untill she tried it on mommies face. That's when I decided I was done!!!
No you can't take it to bed with you!





Gotta love that face!



Not sure if that's a great idea Bug!

2 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

She does have the best faces

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!! She looks kind of like Shirley Temple!! :)
*Phara