Eric's birthday was yesterday and I had the best day! I hope he did, too, since it was his birthday!!!! We started the day off by sleeping in (muchly needed) and then we had lunch at Olive Garden where we requested a birthday song (cheesy-I know). He wanted to go to a movie without the girls so we found a sitter and took off running! We were late and I hate missing the beginning of movies. We went to see "21" and we were the first and only ones so the movie hadn't started. Honestly I think we were the only ones in the theatre. I didn't see any other patrons. After picking up the girls we played outside at the park, then to a school meeting where Eric was able to show off his girls. Then dinner at Uno's where upon Kallyn's request they sang to him again. We played "drive as fast as you can to catch mommy" in Hannaford's with the car carts. Kallyn freaked out a little bit when daddy dumped me into the cart, but for the most part they really liked driving fast and dodging the stands in the middle of the aisles. We grabbed a couple of movies from Redbox (Juno and Cloverfield) and headed home. Kallyn watched her hero capture a bumblebee that had found its way in my slippers in the pantry, but for the most part we enjoyed a nice evening at home together. We hardly spent more than 5 minutes apart and it was truly a great day (despite the crummy choice of movies)
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday Eric! We miss you guys! It's so nice to have dad home now huh? Law school sucks (that's my opinion, but don't tell Wendel I used that word):) Kallyn is so old now---she is such a cutie......they both are!
Happy B-day Eric! Sounds like a great time, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment