Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BOSTON, MASS

We did a trolly tour of the must see spots in Boston. I wish we had more time to actually tour all the historical spots, but we had fun with the time we had. Well, most of us had fun. Kallyn had a few tantrums, one caught on camera!


The childsize replica of the clock on top of the old state house. They have to set it by hand everyweek because it gets off by about 5 minutes. This shows the kids how they have to climb up to the clock and stick thier head out the little door to see how to set it.


I wish I could bend over backwards like that! This is one of Kallyn's fits.


The Freedom Trail. (the painted red line. in some spots it's a red brick line)


At the Legal Seafood Restaurant. The girls tried Lobster for the first time, they didn't like it. I was dissapointed too. Guess we gotta try in Maine!

No comments: