Saturday, April 5, 2008

Barrister's Ball

Eric's Law School held it's annual Ball last night. I truly felt like a princess! I think it was because I got Eric all to myself thanks to the babysitter! It was so much fun just to hang out with friends and dance. And dance some more! Being cooped up in the house all winter (and we are still having winter here) it really felt great just to be able to move! Thank you Taylor and Larisa for doing my hair and makeup. you did an amazing job!



Here's a few of the good pics we got. I wish we had taken more, but we were busy dancing!





My handsome Prince. He completed my outfit with a wrist corsage, but we forgot to get a picture with it on.











Kylene and Melanie






Me and Taylor








McRae and Richard Allen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous couple. Janalee, you look awesome!!!!

Ali Howell said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! What fun to get to go out to a ball all dressed up. you really do look like a princess!

Melanie said...

It was so fun! We got some sweet pics of you guys dancing so you'll have to look at our Flickr account. There's one in particular of Eric that I think is my favorite from the whole night.

Kara said...

Sounds like a blast! You look beautiful too!!!

Rina said...

You look so good and I love your dress. How come the dpt students don't get a prom night?

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!!
*Phara

Annelisa said...

You look gorgeous! The dress is a beautiful color for you! Glad you guys had fun!