The girls had so much fun drinking the "sweet water". You really can't tell that it's sweet. Abbott told us that it takes about 40 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of syrup. Thankfully he has an evaporator in his sugar shack and we don't have to do it the old-fashioned way.



Then the girls scurried into the hole. They reminded me off little bunnies. Well, Easter is this Sunday!
This is how much snow there is. The fenced in area is the garden. And this is just what's left after all the rain and warmer days have melted some of it.
2 comments:
I love sugaring season! Maple sugar on snow is the BEST! Looks like you've been a super blogger and picture taker. I've been really bad at both lately, I need to catch up.
How cool that you guys got to take part in a NH tradition!
Post a Comment