Monday, March 17, 2008

Playdate for the mommies!

Barrister's Ball is around the corner and we have all been getting so excited! We planned a shopping trip to the mall in Salem, NH. It is much bigger than the smallish gathering of stores we call a mall here. Most of the stores here are more for teens or people with lots of $$$$$. So we caravan/carpooled down to Salem during the semester break (i can't really call it spring break b/c it's the last week of February). Poor Eric was the only dad/husband in this whole parade of strollers and diaperbags. But honestly I think he had more fun than any of the moms. So here are a few pics of our shopping day!


PJ had so much fun "walking" the babies.

And Kallyn enjoyed "walking" PJ.

Sweet Babies! Allison and Boston were "stuck" in the strollers most of the time.

We had to ride the Merry-Go-Round!- Henry and Taylor

Becky and Ellie
Adrienne peeking around the pole and Jakey
Bug and Janalee
My daring Monkey. She's such a climber!
Allison trying to be like the big kids!
So here's the story: I LOVE the way PJ laughs! It is so infectious and addicting. I was tickling him to get him to laugh for me (He was asking me to tickle him) and pushed him into the wall (he totally hated me for it). That's the red bump above the left side of his face. I am sooooo sorry PJ!

No comments: