Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter '08


Finally! A sweet shot of Kallyn and she's actually smiling for the camera!
The girls had so much fun looking for the eggs. Maybe next year there won't be three feet of snow outside and we can do it outdoors! It was super cold and windy! Yuck!



The girls helped peel the eggs for the devilled eggs dish for dinner.

More pics to post later when I get the pictures from Eric. His parents were in town and because I had left my camera at Dee's house I don't have any pics of the proceedings. I'll just say that Kallyn takes after her mom and she had way too much fun coloring the eggs!



Allison was so excited for the egg hunt! She exclaimed "I did it!" every time she found a new egg and then she would throw it into her basket with a great thudding force! Thank goodness we were having devilled eggs and could use all her cracked eggs!

Dinner was a blast. I cooked my first Turkey ever! So exciting! But I think that Bug was more entertaining than my super yummy dinner! She was so tired and she NEVER eats-let me repeat that- NEVER NEVER eats mashed potatoes! So you can imagine how entertaining she was when she would eat anything put into her mouth. Until daddy gave her a bite of the spinach salad. Then she spit it out right away!! Of course!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That last video of Allison is hilarious!