Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I've gone Blog Wild!
OK, so Eric's friend (Mike) from school told him that I "went blog wild" LOL! Sorry, I haven't posted in a while and we had a lot of fun things going on and I had to include everything! I know I need to work a little on the girls scrapbooks, but Blogging is soooooo much easier! I can fold laundry while I wait for the pics to upload, or balance the checkbook. Who am I kidding! I don't fold laundry, I just throw it in the room it belongs in, and magically it gets taken care of! And I admit it, I unbalance the checkbook so I definitely don't want to be the one to balance it! So I guess that puts me at gluing myself to the computer and goggling over cute pics of the girls! 15 posts in 2 days is a lot, but hey, it's my blog and if you're going to stalk don't complain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think its going around, Melanie went "blog wild" in January :)
Post a Comment