What a neat part of history! A must-see for anyone wanting to visit Boston! Even though it was being renovated there was a lot of cool things to learn and look at. We got to go below decks and see where the sailors slept, ate, and fired connons! Pretty cool stuff. Our tour guide was a Navy sailor herself so it was fun to hear her tell the history of this amazing warship.
After the Old Ironsides tour we walked up to the Bunker Hill monument and climbed all 298 steps to the top. I left my camera lens cap up there! Ha Ha!!! I think I'll leave it there. I did the climb up, I don't need to do it again! It was quite a view though. Boston is so pretty from above even when you're winded from the steep climp up the tower!

No comments:
Post a Comment