On his way to snag his diplomas! Can you tell he's excited?
His posse of classmates. John Heidenreich, Jared Stringham, Ben Buckley, and Travis Johnson. We missed Brandon Mecham who didn't come back for graduation from an externship in Utah.
Eric's LLM graduating class.
We are so proud of our man!!! Eric worked tremendously hard to push himself to accomplish sauch a daunting task! And he asked his family to sacrifice so much to support him in this law school endeavor: daddy time, money, a big move across the country and away from family and friends, and our sanity. But throughout these last three years we have watched Eric grow and push himself to the limit while pushing ourselves farther than we've ever been asked to. In return we have been blessed with so much. We've grown closer together as a family for taking advantage of any rare and splendid time we did get to spend with daddy. We are blessed with emotional and mental strength for working independently from dad so he could work on his classes. We have been blessed with patience as we tried to depend on daddy even though he needed to work on his class studies resulting in many no's : "sorry, I can't", "I don't have time too", and "just try without me". We were blessed with so many friends who reached out to give us the support we needed while living so far from family. I look back on our Law School life and I woudn't trade it for an easier life resulting in less blessings. I love you Eric and I am so glad that you pushed us to our max and gave us such a wonderful growing experience!
1 comment:
I already sent my congrats to him, but Congrats to you and the girls as well! You were SUCH good sports during the crazy adventure that is law school! You're such an awesome family and I know you have great things coming you way in the future! A few more months of bar studying and this will all be over!
Post a Comment