yeah Kallyn and Allison! :) I did locks of love 3 times before I decided to just keep my hair short. :) Oh and I'm dying my hair red tomorrow like you Janalee! :) Love you and miss you!
Kya's gearing up to do locks of love she's been growing her hair extra long so it's not short after. Kallyn's hair grows so fast! I feel like she just had short hair
3 comments:
yeah Kallyn and Allison! :) I did locks of love 3 times before I decided to just keep my hair short. :) Oh and I'm dying my hair red tomorrow like you Janalee! :) Love you and miss you!
Kya's gearing up to do locks of love she's been growing her hair extra long so it's not short after. Kallyn's hair grows so fast! I feel like she just had short hair
what a brave girl!! I still have a hard time committing to cutting that much off! GO Kallyn!
Post a Comment