I love beach days! Our friends invited us to celebrate their daughters birthday with them at Hampton Beach. We spent all afternoon and most of the evening hanging out and enjoying the most beautiful weather ever!!!!! The girls of course had the most fun reuniting with their friends digging in the sand. I didn't get enough pictures of my kiddos, they don't let me. But I got a few fun candids of the little friends.

sweet girlies walking to the beach together

daddy daughter moment. Actually, Kallyn had just thrown a huge fit about a sand toy or something and daddy scolded her. Of course she knows how to melt his heart and wrap him tighter around her little finger!

Ellie was so funny. I wish I could capture this whole moment! She ran up to Lexie with this serious intense glare then she broke out into the biggest smile and a little giggle, then turned around and ran away! What could be going through their little minds sometimes!

The girls were snacking on chips and licorice and laughing and giggling together! It's so great to have everyone back!

Kallyn and Lexie playing chase me!
No comments:
Post a Comment