Sunday, November 4, 2007

Kallyn dressed up as Pippi Longstocking. This is our friend Boston who was dressed up in a monkey costume. Kallyn refered to him as "Mr. Neilsen" Pippi's monkey. Allison was a Zebra and I was just crazy. Probably because I am married to a Yankees fan in a Red Sox world. I can't believe some of the comments we got from the other halloween spectators! But Eric stands by his team. Even after the Red Sox won the world series!

By the way, do ya just luv my hair! I must have teased it for an hour and Kallyn thought it would be fun to paint it. So that's what we did! We fingerpainted in my hair with Crayola kids paint. Don't worry, it all came out. The tangles from the teasing was a different story. My head was so sore after washing and brushing everything out!!! But it was so worth it! Allison was worried for only a moment after she woke up from a nap. AS soon as she realized it was me she thought it was rather funny! And yes that is an icecream cone in Kallyn's hand. On the street that we went trick-or-treating to there is a longstanding tradition of giving out icecream to the trick-or-treaters. It is actually in the conditions of purchasing the home. That house has been giving out Icecream for over 120 years! That's how into Halloween it gets here!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Sounds like Halloween was a blast! Your girls look too cute and I love your costume. Tell Eric he deserves razzing for being a yankees fan! boo yankees! :)