Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Cuties


Allison figured out how to make her legs disappear. Then... POP goes Bug!


My little breakdancers. Allison thought she'd be a little pinkster!

(those are kallyn's boots and hat!)




My Little Ballerina!



That dark spot under Bug's head is sweat!!! She is such a hot sleeper! We often times find the two girls cuddled up together fast asleep in Kallyn's bed.




Daddy came home for dinner today! He was so tired! After Falling asleep on the living room floor, Allison still couldn't get enough of him being home. She was so content to just cuddle with him and be next to him. It was a sweet moment for daddy.




I've been trying really hard to get my craft corner unpacked and put away. Every time I go into the office room to start I end up with an even bigger mess! And I didn't do it! Allison LOVES my ink pads. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Kara said...

You're girls are too cute! We miss you guys!