Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Guymon boys

Our friends the Guymons came over to play with the girls for a while before we moved. These boys are about the same age as my girls and they absolutely LOVE playing together. They are sweet boys and they "take good care of my girls" as Jacob states.


Jacob and Andrew

Kallyn reading to them.


Playing Soccer, they had just kicked the ball towards me. I think Jacob liked the challenge of a fast girl!


Playing "Red light/Green light"

"RED LIGHT!!!!" I think Andrew had too much fun with this game!

I hope they didn't get too freaked out when Kallyn caught this harvest man spider (New England's daddy long leg). She's such a bug nerd like her mommy!

1 comment:

Guymon Family said...

I just saw these pictures! They are so fun, you have to e-mail them to me. SO...I miss you! Glad you're having fun in DC but I wish you were here!