Some pictures of our milestones.
First milestone: Admit we liked each other!
Major milestone! We were married in the Albuquerque, NM temple, May 24th 2002. The Temple Sealer was a cousin of my Grandpa Payne. I love how Temples are so family centered!

The third year we spent in the Grand Canyon at the Havasupai falls. A 10 mile hike in and out but an oasis of beauty and real camping! I hiked in with Kallyn on my back, thankfully Eric hiked her out! Kallyn actually took her first steps on our anniversary - she stood up and walked to Eric!
One of our first dates-We went skiing with the singles ward
Engagement photo. I love the cloud behind us! It looks like Cupid's heart.
Major milestone! We were married in the Albuquerque, NM temple, May 24th 2002. The Temple Sealer was a cousin of my Grandpa Payne. I love how Temples are so family centered!
First year! Wow time flies right? Eric surprised me with a road trip to Denver for a Six Flags adventure for our anniversary. We splurged and tried this flying/swinging through the sky contraption! It was so terrifying but so much fun and I am fine if I never do it again!
2nd year anniversary we went to Chicago (a sales perk that came with the purchase of our first car!). We were supposed to be there for 2 days/3 nights, but because of a terrible storm we circled Chicago in an airplane for the first night and spent the first day sleeping! But from the one day we did get to spend there we had a blast! Chicago is beautiful and what an experience of taxi drivers, sky scrapers, and pedestrian traffic! I was 6 months prego with Kallyn! Another great milestone!
The third year we spent in the Grand Canyon at the Havasupai falls. A 10 mile hike in and out but an oasis of beauty and real camping! I hiked in with Kallyn on my back, thankfully Eric hiked her out! Kallyn actually took her first steps on our anniversary - she stood up and walked to Eric!
Our fourth anniversary was spent at a softball tournament in Show Low Arizona. I took ZERO pictures (which I totally regret now). We were 2 weeks away from welcoming Allison into our family.

5th year was a busy one! Graduation (finally) from UNM, A big move accross county, and our kids turned 1 yr and 3yr!
5th year was a busy one! Graduation (finally) from UNM, A big move accross county, and our kids turned 1 yr and 3yr!
6th year was so much fun! We spent it in Washington DC with the girls.
And this year- Again in DC! We spent the afternoon with the girls (3 now) at the Arlington Cemetery. Then Eric treated us to the BEST Brazilian grill! I have never dined with better company or for better food!!!!





1 comment:
I love your hair in the 6th year pic. Congrats on 7 years!
Post a Comment