Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8 weeks


More headband beauty!

It is so sweet how Kallyn has to hold Brielle every morning. And Brielle is getting quite used to it. They will sit on the bed or couch for a good 15 minutes without any fusses or oopsies. I'm so glad Kallyn enjoys being a big sister again.

Gotta capture the fussy times. Brielle's bewitching hour is around dinner time. If it isn't while I'm trying to get dinner ready it's right when we sit down to eat. I can't wait till she grows out of it and settles on for a long nap instead.

We have another affectionate silky attachment! However, Brielle's blanket is green and she prefers the green over Allison's pink one, even though they are the same blanket! Allison is so sweet and tries to share her blanket with Brielle but she won't stop fussing until she gets her green silky. And it has to go right over her face! But she passes out right away!

Allison tries to hold Brielle, but because she's a little uncertain and fussy when she does she settles for the game of peek-a-boo. Brielle is fascinated with the disappearing act! I think Allison has gotten more sqeals from Brielle than the rest of us!

3 comments:

Kara said...

She is just so adorable...but of course she is! All your girls are so beautiful and it's so sweet how in love and fascinated Kallyn and Allison are of Brielle.

The Mechams said...

She is such a dolly, and I am gald the girls are loving their little sis. Boston misses his friends, hope all is going great in DC.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture where Allison is looking at Breille and Brielle looks lke she is going to eat her!

-Marisa